WhatsApp for PC Download Windows 7/8 Computer without Bluestacks
Hello friends, here I’m sharing an installation guide which will let you install one very popular messaging app on your computer. You’re right here on a simple WhatsApp for PC download guide which is going to work without BlueStacks software.
Yes, you read it right. You don’t need to have BlueStacks or use it to get this app installed on your computer as I’m sharing a better method down here which is also going to be simple and free.
The app is developed by WhatsApp Inc which is now owned by Facebook Inc. The user base of WhatsApp is far better than the giant social network Facebook and this is the reason why Facebook bought it. I’m going to start this guide by first sharing its features over here.
Features – WhatsApp app
- It will let you send any number of free messages to any of the user who is also using WhatsApp app on any compatible device.
- You can share photos, pictures, videos, location, voice notes and many other supported files within the same conversation.
- You can join group or create of your friends (maximum 50) and can start conversation with them all together.
- It will never logout and create your profile using your phone number. You can then edit your photo, status and other details easily.
- It got simple and very elegant user interface which will make you addicted of using it for getting in touch with all of your friends soon.
WhatsApp for PC Download without BlueStacks
In order to get the installation done for this app you need to follow below mentioned easy steps and I’ll make sure that you don’t find any trouble as I’ll try to make it easier and mention each and every step clearly.
You need to make sure that your PC is connected to the internet and also the graphics driver version of your PC is latest. These two things are like requirements here.
- You need to first download Andy Android emulator software which is available at no cost on its official website. This software is trusted and better alternative of the BlueStacks.
- Once software is downloaded completely then you need to install it by following on screen installation instructions which are easy and just like any other Windows software.
- Once installed then you need to set it up by following next on screen instructions. Like you need to login with your Google account to enable 1ClickSync feature included within Andy.
- Once its setup is complete then it will start up and you will see an Android tablet like interface. There you need to find Google Play store app and launch it.
- Using the search tool of Google Play store app you need to search for WhatsApp app.
- At last, click on the Install option to start the automatic download and installation process of the app which you found in previous step.
Now automatic installation process will begin and app will be installed automatically. You can launch it via App drawer section of the Andy software and anytime start playing it.
I hope you didn’t find any trouble and also hope that you will share this guide with your social network. This was all about WhatsApp for PC download tutorial.